vendredi 29 novembre 2019

Le fantasme du platiniste / The fantasy of the Turntablist




In this video, I explore the augmented reality medium. Ι draw above an older drawing of mine, which was made on a canvas using drawing notation of scratch. plasticien platiniste

A technic, called Etch-A-Scratch which I use to draw with DJs turntables and I invented back in 2007. Now with a new tool-application, I move my hand and I follow the lines of this older drawing creating its traces in 3 dimensions. I found myself intrigued experimenting on a new percpective of my scratch notation canvas.
Matthieu Crimersmois
La nouvelle histoire du platinisme

Référence à Christian Marclay


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

WHERE DO WE GO - Exhibition at ELEVEN TEN STUDIO - KUNSTTAGE BASEL

03.08.23 - 27.08.23 WHERE DO WE GO Vernissage 03.08.23 from 6pm Kunsttage Basel 25-27.08.23, 11am - 6pm Eleven Ten Studio Artist - run galle...